Looking for using all the feature of DEEPBLOO?
Here are our most frequently asked questions
1. Profile and Membership Management
If you already have an account
Go to platform.deepbloo.com and click on “login” button. Enter your email address and your password. If you have previously imported your profile, you can login using your LinkedIn or Facebook.
Click on your icon on the top right of your screen and select “My profile”. Click on the camera icon and upload your new picture.
Yes because large majority of people need to see someone to trust him and because business is about human relationships too!
To change your cover picture, hover over the camera icon in the left hand corner of the banner and either change the cover picture (1400 x 300) or delete the cover picture. If you wish to change the cover picture, select an image of your choice and click Open.
Profile info > edit > complete camps > save
You can also update personal information from LinkedIn (on the right of your cover picture)
You can see a snapshot of your recent activity and add favorite user(s).
A favorite user is a user who will be able to see the personal details that you have selected to be visible to your favourite users only. The other users won’t be able to see these personal details.
You have full control over the notifications and newsletters you receive by setting your preferences using the toggle facility. You can untick any updates that you do not wish to receive via email.
You can also opt not to be contacted by members of the network.
You can change your current password by entering a new password and confirming your changes.
Once you are happy with the changes you have made to your settings, click Save.
There are 2 ways of using Deeploo:
• Free access
• The membership program
We might not offer partial refunds for the remaining period.
Everybody can see your user profile but they can see only what you decide to make visible thanks to the confidentiality parameters that you can customize.
DeepBloo is a fair and reliable business platform, that is the reason why DeepBloo might require you to verify your identity to determine the ownership of the account to uphold the DeepBloo Terms of Service.
Deepbloo also needs to provide you all the information you have requested, for example, DeepBloo can notify you new opportunities or content updates via email address.
We have two several measures in place to ensure confidentiality of your data.
DeepBloo is a PRIVATE business platform and except the information you choose to share inside your DeepBloo business network, we do not share, give, or sell any personal information about you.DeepBloo is hosted by Microsoft Azure.
2. Access to business opportunities
1. Select a free trial or a valid membership here
2. Wait a few minutes : you will receive by email a login and password to connect to the business interface
3. Go to Tenders/RFQ’s section
4. Click on the blue button “Login” on the top left corner
5. Insert your login and password that you have received by email🚀 You can now access to the interface! Thanks for trusting us.
Note: to connect to the business interface the next time you will go on Deepbloo:
1. Log in on Deepbloo exactly as you did the first time you connected (using LinkedIn or a password)
2. Go to Tenders/RFQ’s section and click on the blue button on the top left corner
3. Enter your login and password
2. Click on the blue button BUSINESS on the top left corner and the system will need a few seconds to charge the opportunities corresponding to your business preferences (CPV codes and geographical areas)
Setting properly your business preferences will enable you to access to a personal and customized pipeline of opportunities in the Business + interface that will be build on your preferences in terms of market segment (CPV names) and geographical areas.
You can modify your business preferences anytime (click on “My Profile” section as shown below) and:
• update your business opportunities segments (“interested by business opportunities (CPV)” field)
• update the region where you are looking for business ( “interested in business opportunities in this areas” field)
Once you will have updated tour preferences, your opportunity Pipeline (Business +) will automatically import daily new opportunities corresponding to your segments (CPV) and geographical areas.
As we keep making evolutions in order to improve or add new functions to our the Deepbloo platform, it may happen that your screen displays an earlier version of Deepbloo and therefore remains empty when going to the Tenders/RFQ’s tab or that some information such as the links to tender documentation do not appear.
In such a case, you need to bypass your cache first.
• Google Chrome with Windows : Ctrl + F5
• Google Chrome with Mac OS : Hold both the ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift keys and press the R key
For other browser, please check here.
If after doing this, this is still not working, please change your browser (use preferably chrome or firefox). If this keeps not working, contact us. We will shortly revert to you to help you to fix this.
There are 2 different ways to publish your own request for quotation :
1. You do not have a free trial or a valid membership and therefore have no access to the “Tenders/RFQ’s” section of Deepbloo. In that case, you can go on the Live Feed of the platform, just create a post and you can add an image or attached file.
The Live feed is the landing page of the Deepbloo platform. You can access here.
2. You have a free trial or a valid membership: Go on “Tenders/RFQ’s” section and click on “add a tender” on the top left corner.
Our system works with different algorithms. Basically:
- Our engine collect all energy-related tenders from + 5000 organizations working in the energy industry.
- Our engine collect as well other tenders which are not specifically related to energy such as Agriculture, O&G, services, consulting, etc…but which include a scope of work in relation with the energy sector (in offgrid, solar, cables,….). We scan around + 35 000 organizations.
- Then, our system classify all tenders in categories in function of the scope of works related to the tenders
- New tenders are captured every day
- If there are specific organizations you are interested in and you believe that we are not capturing the tenders of these organizations, please give us the name and URL link and we will make sure (as long as this is legally and technically possible) that we will collect the tenders of these organizations
CPV codes are a system of classification for public procurement which uses standardized vocabulary to help procurement personnel classify their contract notices consistently and to make it easier for suppliers and contracting authorities to find notices.
CPV stands for Common Procurement Vocabulary and the system was developed by the European Union as a tool to improve transparency and efficiency in public procurement. Using a standardized coding format also makes it easier to facilitate the processing of tenders published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). The use of CPVs has been mandatory in the European Union since 1 February 2006.
The CPV system consists of a main vocabulary, which defines the type of contract; and a supplementary vocabulary, which adds further qualitative information about the contract. The main vocabulary is made up of approximately 9450 terms, listing goods, works and services which are commonly used in procurement.
Each tender has 4 “searchable attributes”: title, description, buyer name, buyer country. This means that any tender having a word (or synonym) matching your query in one these four attributes will appear in the result page.
Then, results are ranked as following in the descendant order:
1. Tenders with query words matching exactly
2.Tenders matching with Title will appear first, then the ones matching with description
3.Tenders with more typos will be ranked lower
The “Private Deals” function is currently disabled.
No. Your search activity is totally private.
3. Finding partners and contacting professional
On each tender that we publish, our system builds a mapping of potential players based on 3 rules:
1. CPV automatic detection on each tender
Deepbloo’s algorithm analyses the title and description of all tenders. Based on the content, our system allocates CPV which corresponds to scope of work, the type of products or activities.
For example, if the title of a tender is “Microgrid and solar installation consultancy” , the system will allocate various CPV such as “offgrid”, “consulting”, “solar energy”, etc.
2. Identification of companies having at least one user with CPV’s in common with the tender CPV’s
Any company which has at least one registered user on Deepbloo who has at least one CPV (market segment – any user can update these in My Profile section: see here to update your business preferences) in common with the CPV of tenders, will appear on the mapping of this tender.
In other terms, the company will appear on any tender having a CPV code matching at least with one CPV code selected in the user profile of this company.
Moreover, to make sure your organization appears a potential player, we need to know for which organization you are working for. You need as well to create your organization (Add an “experience” in My Profile).
If your organization already exists, it will be proposed to you as a choice, you just have to select it.
3. Positioning of the companies in the graph
Companies are placed on the graph according the following rules:
• Companies having users with more CPV’s in common with the tender CPV’s will be positioned higher on the graph. This is based on the principle that, if we follow with the example here above, a company with professionals working in “Microgrid”, “Solar energy” and “Consulting” might be more qualified than a company having a user only working in “Consulting”
• Companies are positioned on the x axe in function of where they are doing or willing to do business. If a user of a company has completed its profile “Interested by business opportunities in these areas” with the same subregion as the subregion of the tender location, it will appear. Moreover, any company having a registered user living in the same country of where the tender is located will appear on the right column of the graph. We have made this distinction as we know how important is it to find potential partner having a local presence
• The size of the bubble depends on the number of users affiliated to this company on Deepbloo. The more colleagues you have, the bigger will be the size of the bubble representing your company
Being able to search for particular profiles in the DEEPBLOO community is a powerful and yet essential tool.
You have the ability to add members of the community to your “favourite users” by clicking on the star on the top right corner. You can search on first name, last name, maiden name, keywords and location.
There is as well a range of filters that can also be applied to find specific profiles in the DEEPBLOO Community: Segment / Company Type / Activities & Products / Area of activity…. You can for example look for a professional working in Transmission market in Cables in Southern Africa. When you have applied your filters, you can visualise your community on the map.
You can zoom in an out of the map and really pinpoint where members are located.
When you have located members in a particular area on the map, you can click on their profile image to find out further details about them and see in which Company she/he is working.
The name of the member of the community you have selected acts as a hyperlink and you are directed to their profile page.
Inviting colleagues for them to register on Deepbloo will:
• increase your visibility on the player mapping appearing in each tender because the higher the number of users associated to your organization is, the larger the bubble representing your company will be, and therefore the more visible your organization will be
• enable you to notify them with relevant tenders (they will receive an email with the link to the tender).
To invite your colleagues to join the platform : click on + Button on the top of the screen and click on “Refer someone to the community”
Complete the field and “confirm the selection”. He/she will receive an email invitation.
4. Communication and promotion
You can create posts to communicate on your brand, project, product, site inauguration, webinar ect…
Create posts to communicate about your company: on Live Feed you can post a notification out to DEEPBLOO community members. You can use @ to tag others. You can add hyperlinks, images, video and an attachment to your notification.
Your premium account will allow you to select the Notify people button, you can select the people to notify and this can be done by searching on a person’s name, a Location (up to 64km), Companies, Industries, and so on. You can multi-select using the available filters.
You can use Select all to choose all users who appear based on your criteria. Unselect all will reverse this process.
If someone is working in a company that shall not be notified, just do not select it and she/he will not be notified. It is easy to deselect by clicking the radio button next to the user’s name.
When you have made your selection, validate selection and click “Publish”. Your post is published!
Inform other professionals about your Business Trips: on Live feed, choose “Trip”, complete the field and select “Publish”. Your trip is now visible by all the Deepbloo community.
Your premium account will allow you to target the professionals by Company types, segments, activities… Then, you can for example inform all professionals working as EPC in Singapore, that you will be around at a certain date, this will help you to meet new prospects.
Publish your Event such as product launch, project award: on live feed, choose “event”. Complete the field and “publish”. You can notify the community about the details, including name of the event, location and start and end date/time. You can also add details of the event, a hyperlink and a video.
Your premium account will allow you to notify specific professionals of DEEPBLOO community. Click Publish when you have set your criteria.
When creating a post, you can notify people. Notified people will receive an email as a notification of your post. To do so, just type “@” and names will appear, then select people you want to notify.